Paul Page is an Associate Partner and heads up the Sydney office.
Paul has a Master of Laws from the University of Melbourne and was admitted to practice more than 25 years ago. Paul was a barrister at the Victorian Bar for 15 years and has extensive private practice experience in both New South Wales and Victoria.
Paul is focused on legal practice management and client representation across several areas of practice, including:
- Commercial Litigation (Supreme Court, Federal Court, District Court, Local Court and NCAT), including estate claims, insurance litigation, building litigation, breach of contract, commercial and retail lease litigation and other business and property related litigation;
- Mediation, including alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and arbitration;
- Estate claims (TFM), including testamentary planning and advice;
- Insurance, banking and financial services claims, including managing internal dispute resolution (IDR) and representation before AFCA and NCAT;
- Professional liability claims, including claims against company directors, officers and partners;
- Contractual and commercial leasing claims, including review and enforcement; and
- Building claims and disputes, including advice on contracts and risk management.
Paul believes that PCL provides the highest standard of legal advice, being responsive to client’s needs and achieving winning outcomes.