We can advise you in relation to your proposed or existing mortgage.
More specifically, we can assist you in the following ways:
- Drafting mortgages and caveats for arrangements between lenders and borrowers
- Disputes with mortgagees
- Documentation for loans within families
- Witnessing mortgage documents and supplying certificates
- Attending to guarantors for advice and witnessing of documentation
- Advice relating to security over personal property
- Arranging and attending settlements
- Preparation of loan documents
- Property searches and reports
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Loan application assistance
- Discharging paid out mortgages
If you are obtaining a loan and require legal advice in relation to mortgage documents or the entire process, our experienced solicitors are ready to help you with this.
To enquire further as to how we can help, call us now on 1300 907 335 or complete the enquiry form on this page for an obligation free discussion.